Mentoring and Training
Continuously building capacity is essential for today’s financial institutions – if they are to transform digitally, keep up to date with trends, and maintain competitive. Its never been more important. COVID-19 and staff rationalisation as a result mean that investments in building capacity of staff and mentoring of the Board of Directors and Executive Committees must be highly targeted.
- Board Mentoring in Digital Finance and Financial Technology: Presentation to the Board of Directors of a West African Banking group on the current trends in financial technology
- Digital Transformation Training: Training developed (with colleagues from MSC) in digital transformation for financial institutions and offered for the IFC programmes in Vietnam and Myanmar.
- Agent Banking Strategy Training: Training developed based on practical experience in leading seven agent banking strategy assignments across Africa and Asia.
A range of training courses has been conducted on a wide range of capacity building areas these include:
- Strategic Marketing Strategy: Marketing and communications that support products and services, and delivery channels.
- Product Development and Pilot Testing: Develop winning financial products and services
- Costing and Pricing: Discover which products and services make money